Someone just reminded me of this story, and I had to share it with y'all, because it made me laugh hard and shake my head at the same time.
So W is still a full time smoker. Of cigarettes. I quit smoking when I got preggo with L over 3 years ago. Although, between you and me, I still have one once in awhile - like if we go out for the night, or when we were at the cabin sitting by the bonfire at night, or once in awhile if it has just been an exceptionally stressful day at work. What can I say, I always did like to smoke. It's relaxing. But I have REALLY no desire to go back to it on a regular basis. I find I smell much better now. Not to mention the health benefits of NOT smoking. But anywho...
So anyway, W and his mom are sitting in L's playroom the other night, L is riding around on his little indoor trike (I was cleaning up the kitchen) and I hear Gramma tell L to ride to the store and get her some something or other. So, L rides out into the livingroom and back into the playroom and they must have done this a couple of times pretending he was getting different stuff, and all of a sudden I hear him say
'Here's yer 'mokes dad, I got you some 'mokes at da store!! Here Gramma, here's yer licorice!"
Funny! And yet so.NOT.funny...
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment