About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An award?!

Way back on Aug 22 my friend R passed an award on to me



and I have yet to thank her...So thanks R :0) I am glad that you feel I bring some magic to your life and to others around me.

Isn't it funny how it is so hard for us to accept and acknowledge the magic that lies inside us? It is so much easier to find the faults in ourselves. Faults we can accept. Realizing imperfections is for some reason so much easier for us to do than realizing strengths. When someone pays us a compliment, or tells us how wonderful and amazing we are, we play it down and brush it off.

Today I am going to revel in the magic that is me. Thanks R for seeing it in me and making me see it in myself.

1 comment:

goin-crazy said...

You're welcome. I choose the people in my life for a reason. I have had no trouble over the years letting go of people that don't fit in with what I am looking for or want out of a friendship.

You are magical. Even if I do not tell you...