She is moving...I just ate a ham sandwich with spicy habanero mustard and she must have liked it cuz I was working away and she started kicking and rolling and then I was crying and remembering that THIS is what's important in life...Her, rolling and kicking, and me, taking the time to pay attention to her and burn these memories into my mind and file them away.
No matter the bills, or W being unemployed, or the scary economy or the bony fingers of the anxiety trying to wrap themselves around my throat or all of the above, THIS baby, and L, and W, and our love, THAT is what REALLY matters. THAT is what will pull us through the scary times ahead still intact.
I have been feeling her (who, if I may remind you, may not even be a her, but she will be until or if she comes out a he) move a little bit every day now for about 2 weeks. It is so reassuring and fun and just CRAZY; to have a HUMAN BEING rolling around and kicking you from the inside. Absolutely one of the wildest, most amazing things ever. I love it. And it is a bit sad to think this may be the last time I feel this miracle ever. But for now, it's good.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
20 hours ago
2 comments:
I do miss that feeling of a human growing inside me. I can't wait to feel it again, but unsure how I will handle 2 kids! I'll be watching your blog to see what it is like having 2 little ones!
relishing the moment, thats beautiful.
Isabella always kicked and moved around in me when I was just about to go to bed. A night owl just like her dad :o)
Hope everything starts looking up for you. In the area of economy.
Post a Comment