My friend Marissa over at It's Worth Recording took my breath away today with her post about spirituality, and I cannot help but direct you there. She so adequately spoke exactly how I feel.
She is so RIGHT, and I am so grateful to have found someone who can relate to my feelings so well. Our lives may be VERY different on the surface, but our spiritual paths are definitely running parallel.
So check it out. Or don't. But I sure hope you do, because I think it is such an important message.
Thanks Marissa.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
1 comment:
WOW! Sometimes I write stuff and I forget other people read it... I'm honored that you actually posted about me. Thank you!
Also, I was thinking I didn't make much sense and that no one else would relate. The blog world is so bizarre. I don't know you, but I know you! I'm alone, but I'm not alone at all!
Thanks for reading :) and for understanding.
Post a Comment