About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Monday, August 3, 2009

40 weeks +3 days...

And we are still waiting. My lack of posting is not because I am in the hospital with this baby in my arms unfortunately, but because the baby still doesn't want to come out yet. I have tried the tricks, I have tried talking to her/(him), I have tried bribery, I have tried pre-grounding her/(him), but alas, no luck.

And so, we continue to wait. I just hope it happens soon. Have I said lately that I am just SO DONE?!?

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Had sex? Gone on long walks? Eaten spicy/greasy food?
Okay. Then be patient. It will happen. I know, it's so hard.

Kori said...

Lots of sex. It might not help but it sure is fun! thinking of you!