As I was changing L into his pg's last night (we call 'em pg's, not pJ's around our house), after I took his shirt off he grabbed his nipples and rolled them around between his fingers a bit and said
"Mine aren't big enough, Mama"
:D
To which I replied "Oh Buddy, only Mama's have milk to give their babies"
which he adamantly denied, and informed me that Mama's AND Daddy's have milk for the babies...
He is just so so funny!
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
3 comments:
And sometimes don't you wish?
*Sometimes*, ABSOLUTELY!!! Like this last week and a half or so when he is waking up every hour and a half or two hours, and the only thing that will calm him is nursing, and I have to get up for work in the morning, and not only GET UP, but actually be able to have a functioning brain? Yeah; I wish Daddy could nurse him a bit on those nights...And yet, if he COULD nurse, then he would see how amazing it is, and then he would want to do it more often, and then we would be fighting over the baby, and I would wish he COULDn't nurse :-) Alas, C'est la vie, no?
Post a Comment