I was sitting on the floor last night nursing Baby C (a VERY crabby teething Baby C who wants to eat constantly and isn't sleeping very much - not that I blame him, that shit has got to HURT! He popped the first one through last week) and L sat down next to me, put Dino, his stuffed dinosaur's mouth to his chest, looked at me and said matter of factly "He'd hungry Mom, he'd eating Milk!" :D
It's those little things that keep me going these days...
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
5 comments:
That is so cool! See, you are teaching your kids early on that this is what breasts are truly for-a lesson most men STILL don't get! :)
I know, right?! I love it!
My breastfeeding (both boys) has been good exposure for a lot of the people in my family - my parents, my inlaws, my friends...none of my immediate family has ever really known anyone who has breastfed. Amongst my close friends I am one of only a couple who have. I love that I can be the one to show them the beauty and naturalness (is that even a word?) that is breastfeeding :)
I miss keeping up with you, Kori.
Very cute moment. That is great that yor boys will see breastfeeding as a natural part of babyhood.
All of my kids did this and it always stole my heart.
Whazzzup, woman?
Just saying yo.
SB
Post a Comment