About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Out with the old...

and in with

Hope. And Accountability. And Responsibility. And Acceptance. And Tolerance. And Serving AMERICA; ALL of America...

I told L last night that when he is in HS they will be learning about MLK and BHO :0)

That was amazing...What a great speech.

I wish him the best...I hope that he can implement his vision...I love that he made it about We the People, once again.

I am moved.

4 comments:

Kori said...

Amen! Hope you are feeling well?

Maggie, Dammit said...

Amen, dude. Amen.

justme said...

Hey Kori -

Feeling okay...starting to feel better now I think...nausea is starting to fade (now I am just having it more in the evenings) and I am starting to have a bit more energy, thankfully! I am hoping within the next couple of weeks I will feel like a normal person with a growing belly ;0)

Ophelia Mourne said...

Yes yes yes a millions times yes! ♥