About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tidbit

On my way to work, there is a billboard that is sponsored by some society for healthier people, and it has been advertising the benefits of and promoting eating fresh fruits and veggies.

The other morning as I drove by, I noticed it had been changed to read:

"Grapes: The original grape flavored snack"

Hell yeah. I laughed out loud.

4 comments:

goin-crazy said...

It has actually been up for a while now. I wrote something about it on FB along the same lines as you did. I cannot wait until I get to that part of my drive because I laugh so hard!

justme said...

I LOVE it! I thought that was really clever, and how true? Ya want something grape flavored? Why not just have a grape?!

Kori said...

That is hilarious!

Red said...

That is funny! But isn't it strange that grape lollies don't really taste like grapes!