I have been absent from the blogger world. I have not been posting and I have not been reading (very much). I am behind on all the blogs I follow.
I will be 32 weeks pregnant as of Friday. Whoo hooo. 8 weeks or less to go. I am getting big. And tired. And sore. And crabby. And done. It happens. I am not a very fun mommy for L right now, and I can see that he is wanting more from me. He has been acting out a bit lately, which is made more difficult by the fact that my usual patience has absolutely worn away. I try, but I get short and frustrated with him so quickly, and then I feel bad. Maybe he is also sensing that the change is near; that soon he will have to share me, and so he wants as much of me as he can get right now.
W is still laid off. Although there have been a couple glimpses of possible work, nothing has come through yet. He still has 3 mos of state unemployment left and then he can file for the federal extension, but I really hope he doesn't have to. Not to mention that if he doesn't work at all this year, then he basically has to work for a whole year before he has anything built up to draw off of again. I am trying to just not think about it yet. Things are okay for today and tomorrow, and that is about all I can handle thinking about at this time.
I have another free massage with my awesome massage therapist friend L tomorrow night (MAN how did I come to be so blessed as to have her shining light in my life?), and I am very much looking forward to it. Last time, we chatted the whole time, because we hadn't seen each other in awhile, and it wasn't as relaxing as they usually are with her, and she apologized afterward...so tomorrow we are going to save the conversation for afterward and I am just going to melt away, mind and body, in her wonderful massage work, and let my soul float off in her soothing energy.
There it is, my boring life update post. But yeah, I'm still here.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
20 hours ago
1 comment:
Enjoy that massage and the silence. You need it, you deserve it.
Post a Comment