About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Yeah, what SHE said....

Today I would like to encourage you to stop over and see my friend Ms. Moon at Bless our Hearts and check out her post.

I am working on a long, novel of a post that was sposed to go up yesterday, but that I will post tonight as I need to add some photos to it...

Happy Friday :0)

2 comments:

Kori said...

Happy Friday to you, too, ans wasn't that a great post?

Ms. Moon said...

Thank-you, Ms. JustMe. Thank-you.