(Warning: possibly TMI pregnancy type stuff)
Since Monday I have been having pains. They are coming from the lower part of my uterus, or maybe from some organ behind my uterus, but they are down low. They are sharp. They are not consistent, but they have been off and on all day, each day. I cannot say that they necessarily get better or worse if I change position. I cannot necessarily link them consistently to tightening, so I can't really say if they are contractions or not. My lower back is also very achy, like when Aunt Flo is visiting, which I KNOW for sure I experienced during labor last time. And between the sharp pains I am achy in front like I am when Aunt Flo is around, which I ALSO know I experienced during labor last time. The pains seem better after I have been laying down all night, which makes me think that it is more something like the baby is putting pressure on my bowels and as 'things' try to pass through there, they are causing the pain. I know with my last pregnancy I had REALLY painful gas issues, so it could REALLY be that. Or something like that. I know the baby has dropped more at some point in the last week too.
So I don't really know what it is. I didn't think much of it Monday or yesterday, just thought it would pass, but now it's the third day, and seems to be getting worse, and I really kinda just wanna cry. If this is the beginning of labor, I wish it would just get a move on - and if this is something else, I hope it stops soon, cuz I just don't know how I will make it through another couple of weeks feeling like this.
I've got a call in to my doctor to verify what I can take for stool softeners, cuz I really just think it has to do with that. Hopefully she calls back soon and I can get my butt to the store and get something to rememdy the situation. And either way, I KNOW I can drink some prune juice, and that should help. **Crossing fingers**
Okay, I am done whining. For now.
On a completely different note:
W and I have plans to take L to pick strawberries on Saturday morning. I NEED my strawberries so I can make my jelly for the next year; I just CANNOT do store bought jelly anymore, and I just cracked my last jar from last year this morning. L is going to have SO MUCH FUN! We planted a few strawberry plants in our garden this year, and he had so much fun always checking them for berries, but they have pretty much produced all they are going to for this year. I know it may be a little difficult having him pick at the berry farm since he is only 2.5, but I figure this way I can let W do most of the actual *picking* and I can mostly keep an eye on L...hehehe. Cannot WAIT for some fresh picked strawberries!!
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
2 comments:
Not that you need pregnancy advice, but in case you DO, try to eat more fiber and prunes (also, fog newtons are good); the only reason I say that is that sometimes laxatives can cause you to go into labor. : )
Hon- any pain that doesn't go away is something you should go see your doctor about. Don't self-diagnose. Go get checked out.
Post a Comment