About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Yeah, what she said...again

I am once again going to send you over to see the lovely Ms. Mooon and check out this post because she just says things so well. I feel basically the same way she does, and yeah, maybe in a non-9-months-pregnant frame of mind I could figure out how to express all of this in my own words, but I figure what the hell, it's easier just to send you over there.

2 comments:

Kori said...

WTH? No baby yet? Grrrr. Hope you are feeling relatively okay-you kow, besides being hot, fat, and miserable. Thinking of you!

justme said...

LOL, thanks Kori :0) I am actually feeling okay - as okay as I can. Less uncomfortable than I was 2 weeks ago when baby was dropping down in there - everything musta stretched out again. But yeah, still really ready to be done...and getting sick of answering the phone at work to hear "You haven't had that baby yet?"...UMMMMM, do you think I'd be at my fucking desk answering your fucking call if I had had the baby??? Oy Ve!!