About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

From the mouth of the Babe - Part 4

"Wake up, L, it's time to get up and face the day peanut"

"I dough wanna geh dup"

"You wanna go back to sleep?"

"Yeah"

"Awww, you don't wanna get up and have some milk and snuggle with Mama and watch Blue's Clues?"

"DORA!" he says and is instantly on his feet, bee-bee (blankie) in hand, ready to face the day.

**SIGH** sometimes I think he loves that little cartoon girl more than he loves me ;0) He has even been calling out her name in his sleep.

1 comment:

Kori said...

OMG, that is hilarious!