About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Off to the polls...

I am off to cast my vote in this historic election.

I am excited and nervous about what the future may bring.

I can't wait to go all politico geek and watch everything unfold tonite on TV...I am sure my husband will get sick of it within 20 minutes and leave me for the company of his friends :0)

No comments: