Being as L is saying more and more EVERY DAY I am starting a new line of posts. This will help me track his progress, and give you some laughs or warm fuzzy feelings. Well maybe it won't give you warm fuzzies just reading it here, but it will give ME the warm fuzzies when I go back and read it at a later date!
One of the most recent words L has added to his vocabulary is grapes, which in case you didn't know is pronounced 'greeps', and he has a new found love for them.
Another most recent word is 'bright' and man, those lights are soooo 'breet' in the morning, mama.
He is also in love with Dora and 'Ego' and he actually CRIED last night when I tried to turn the channel as Diego was coming on. I SWEAR he doesn't watch that much TV, but it can't be good that my 21 month old is crying when I tell him he can't watch his show.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
2 comments:
I wish I could remember all the funny things my kids said.
In re: to your commment...I found it at www.astrostyle.com
Hey. How long have you been reading me and I haven't noticed or been here? Do I suck or what? I LOVE your books listed, I have read them all as well. anyway, regarding the whole pimkin/applesauce thing, email me at korijones4@gmail.com and I will tell you how I do it. :) And I just added you to my reader so I don't miss out!
Post a Comment