It could have been something I ate yesterday, I spose. Hmmmm, I had Eggs with toast for breakfast...the butter and eggs were fresh. I had a few bites of my mom's left over hot dish for lunch; it was from Thursday night, and we had eaten some on Friday and no one got sick, so shouldn't be that...For supper I made a beef roast. That should have been okay. Looked fine when I was putting it in the pan. And then there was the apple crisp that I made last night.
So, either some of that food was the culprit, or I am coming down with the flu. I have felt nauseous all morning, and as the day goes I am starting to feel worse.
Whatever it is, I don't like it. I am going to take the afternoon off and go home and sleep for a bit before I go pick up L.
I could possibly have the worst immune system of anyone I know. Or maybe I am just a wimp. Could be that, too. I hate being sick. As soon as I feel it coming on I get pissed off. That probably doesn't help with the whole 'mind over matter' trick.
Hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing.
Okay, done whining. For now.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
4 comments:
I think I would honestly rather have pneumonia than a stomach bug, no kidding. Here's to hoping you get some sleep and start feeling better!
maybe its just a little girl : )
Thanks Kori~ Thankfully, it seems to have only been a 24 hour thing. Besides feeling weak from not eating anything but toast and tea in the last 24+ hours, I am feeling pretty good this afternoon. I suspect I will feel even better after a shower and some more food.
Red~ LOL, yeah, that thought crossed my mind yesterday morning when I was just feeling nauseous, but when my whole body started aching, I was pretty certain it wasn't that. It is a bit early for that as well...GOD, I HOPE so anyway!! LOL, I really don't want the all day sickness to start in the second week!!
But, let's hope that there is a little girl planting herself in there right now :)
I went home yesterday too! I was so sick. I am still a little queasy today...
Post a Comment