About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Congratulations are in order...

One more thing I have to say today...

Since I have been stuck on the re-curring theme of alcoholism in my life, I have come across it again today.

But today, it is in a good way.

I have had the wonderful luck of 'meeting' this amazing woman in the big blogger world, who celebrated 9 years sober as of yesterday. What an awesome achievement.

So, CONGRATULATIONS, Kori. I really do think you are an amazing woman, and it lifts my spirits to see you reach another year sober. I can only imagine that it is not always easy. I wish you a lifetime of sobriety milestones.

I also wish your entire family peace in your current struggle.

(((hugs)))

2 comments:

Kori said...

Fer shiz. Thank you so much; I NEEDED this!

justme said...

Totally Fer shiz...you're so very very welcome. Thank YOU for renewing my faith.