It's Friday, I am at my desk, in the middle of 3 projects on which I cannot move forward until I get answers from various people, which is totally annoying, but what's worse is that NONE of the blogs that I follow have any new posts today!?!
I have a big post that I need to compose, but I need to do it when I can be uninterrupted and really focus; today is another day of remembrance for me, but it is special and I need to do it justice. So that will have to wait for later.
I think I will cruise to consumer reports and figure out which vacuum I will buy to go with my new carpet; which I just found out is back ordered until December 8th! UGH!! So no new carpet until mid December :0( but my installer assured me it would be installed before X-mas, so when we have L's b-day party on Jan 3rd our sweet new carpet will be installed and our house will be put back together.
Sooo, anyway, somebody post PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE!!!!!!!
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
20 hours ago
2 comments:
A lot of times, I just go to the blogs because it does not feed to mine the right way. This one took almost 2 hours before it showed as a new post on my blog.
This has no absolutely no point just thought I would share with you :)
It alway seems like, when I'm bored and want to read blogs, no one posts anything. Hate that.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry it took so long to visit your's. I've been on a mini blog break. But I'm back now.
Post a Comment