No flashback needed...I did not end up in emergency surgery as I did on March 8, 2006. The news was good, and all is right in my world...
Except for the 24/7 nausea, although it is to be expected...
And the light headedness, which is also to be expected...
I mean, you can't expect to feel 100% when you are PREGNANT, can you?
Although I read that some women feel 'Wonderful, energetic and radiant'. Really? Where are these supposed women? I don't believe I have ever met one. If they do indeed exist, I would like to see one for myself, so I can puke on her radiant little feet.
I myself feel as far from 'wonderful, energetic and radiant' as one can get. I am EXHAUSTED, cranky, dizzy, and nauseous as I said. I am nauseous when I don't eat, I am nauseous when I do eat. Therein lies my current dilemma. To eat and feel sick or not to eat and feel sick.
So yes, I am pregnant! I am due late July / early August, and we are very excited, and scared shitless! The state of the economy combined with the thought of bringing another member into our family scares me out of my mind, but I have learned that it will all work out no matter what. Somehow it works out.
We told our families this weekend and everyone is very excited, of course. We were going to wait until the holidays, but we decided against it for a couple of reasons, some which will probably come up at a later date, but mainly because *I* couldn't wait! I was excited to share the news, and tired of making excuses for why I have felt like crap.
So there, all is revealed. I will apologize in advance for all of the emotional gushing, baby talk, Too Much Information episodes and pregnancy insanity that is sure to become my blog for the next 8 months. For those of you who have not been pregnant, or had a pregnant significant other, this is sure to be a glimpse into the one track, insane, emotional rollercoaster that is pregnancy. I only hope you will still read and like me when we exit the ride...
Oh, and the new carpet FUCKIN' ROCKS. I love it love it love it. Almost makes it feel like a new house. Almost. But all that laboring away with a wanna be wheel barrow was definitely worth it. DEFINITELY.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! I had been wondering, your last few blogs had me thinking that maybe you were. So again, Congratulations and tell W we also say congrats to him... Merry x-mas and we will see you next Weds.
You know how I feel. Loving it, can't wait to read all about it, SO happy for all of you. What an excellent Christmas gift!
Thanks for finally fessing up! I was so worried I was going to let it slip!
Well, my dear new anonymous internet friend - Congratulations!
I have to admit I will be one of your horrified readers. I have no desire to have children and besides the expense and responsibility, the emotional repercussions and physical toll are far to great a price for me personally to pay.
BUT, there are a few out there who know that's what they want, who truly enjoy the experience, and who find the rewards to well outweigh any of that other stuff I got hung up on.... You seem like one of those people and I'm genuinely happy for your happiness!
ENJOY!
N-
Thanks! I had been wanting to blog about it, but know that a few of you IRL people read, and knew my mom would be devestated if some how she found out through the grapevine before I told her...not that I don't trust you guys..just, you know!
Kori-
Thanks :0)
R-
LOL, I have 100% faith that you would not have had a slip...but it is much easier to have it out in the open, even for me!!
Marissa~
LOLOL...The up front apology was sort of made especially for you ;0) somehow I knew it would freak you out! I promise that I will try to talk about interesting stuff other than the pregnancy, and if you just can't hack it, do check back in next summer as the day WILL come when it is not everything I think about anymore! (as I always have to remind my dear husband, LOL!!)
Post a Comment