About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I promise

to blog soon. Things are busy and crazy and I have stuff to say, but I just can't get to it quite yet.

The Holidays are fast approaching, and my carpet is soon to be installed (YAY!) and I am feeling plain old pooped out trying to get ready for all of it. I haven't even gotten any Christmas cards sent out yet, I want to do the photos ones again, but I haven't even ordered them yet!?! I have to get that done today or tomorrow if I want them to be out by X-mas, and getting and receiving cards is one of my FAVORITE things about the holiday!

I can't wait for all of our family get togethers...L is going to have much fun this year I think! It will be a special year for us :0)

Presents will be sparse this year across the board, and it feels like the Holiday is going to be more focused on what it should be focused on; family, and being thankful for the blessings we have...Amidst all of the economic turmoil, I have REALLY been feeling thankful that we can still think about ordering photo cards to send and that we can put some presents under the tree at all...I know there are LOTS AND LOTS of folks who were probably doing all of that last year that can no longer do those things this year, not to mention those who are struggling to even put food on the table and to heat their homes. I am truly SO VERY GRATEFUL for our situation.

Soon, I will blog more, soon, I promise...

No comments: