My friend Kori over at See Kori Rant reminded me today that although we may be struggling in some ways, we have SO SO MUCH to be thankful for, and that things could be SO much worse in such bigger ways. There are much much more trying things that can happen in life, and I should be thankful for so much. Which I am.
She has some friends who are going through probably the most difficult thing I can imagine in life; watching your baby (or child) go through a major illness. I can't say much about it right now, it has really dampened my heart. I cannot bear to imagine seeing my L or this growing life inside of me in that position, and I pray that I never have to experience it.
I am not usually one to ask people to give to people they don't know, and I know we are all struggling, but on the odd chance that this story touches one of you and inspires you to help in whatever way you can, I ask that you stop over here and just take a look.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
1 comment:
Thank you so much for hte link; I know that I feel truly, truly humbled and also blessed, because I have been given SO much. I think maybe I often take what I DO have for granted, and that just sucks. HOld L. close tonight, pat your sweet baby belly, and be glad. I know that I sure have been alot more loving with mine!
Post a Comment