About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Grass...

I went up to L's room one morning this weekend upon him awakening to bring him downstairs. I was dressed in just the tank top and undies that I had worn to bed, and between the expanding belly and the lack of maintenance, some of the 'forest' musta been sticking out, cuz when I stood in front of him as he stood on his toddler bed, he excitedly told me:

"MAMA! You dot drass!!" and bent down for a little better look...

followed matter of factly by:

"I don like drass..."


Oh, my son, some day you will like's a girl's grass well enough...(but never your mama's grass)

2 comments:

Kori said...

Bwahahahahhha, that is the funniest thing I have heard in awhile. poor thing; you won't be able to landscape for awhile yet, but hey, at least you will have a baby soon and won't give a shit! : )

Ms. Moon said...

"Nest hair" as I heard it referred to in a book I read recently.
So no baby yet? Ah....
Keep us informed. I am waiting.