About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blogging enroute...

I wish I could blog while driving...maybe I should get a little hand held recorder so I can record my thoughts for later transcription to my blog. I always think of stuff during my 70 minutes of commute time each day, and I always get it worded just right or have this big epiphany during my drive, and then by the time I get time to blog it, too many thoughts have crowded back in and everything gets jumbled again, and what I put down here is no where near as eloquent as it was in my head.

1 comment:

goin-crazy said...

I do the exact same thing. I think about what someone wrote or some thought that I have in my head...and it sounds so put-together and smart and like I actually know what I am talking about. Then I actually start to type it all out and *poof*, it is all gone.