Feeling a bit blue today.
Couldn't really say why; I had a nice day off yesterday (save for the hour I spent at the dentist getting a tooth prepared for a crown, me hopes you never have to do that!), got to spend some extra time with my DS, and even got a nap in! My second mortgage refinance is almost finished, which is relieving a TON of anxiety I have been having about THAT getting out of hand and unaffordable. We have a plan in place to pay off the credit cards by next spring, which will probably be able to happen even sooner thanks to the tree that fell on our roof and a little sweat equity on our part...Well maybe not so much 'our' sweat as DH's :0). DH's job is still looking very stable, much more stable than most construction industry people are feeling right now anyway. I have been able get my short term disability plan started up again.
All of this financial change has led to me finally feeling stable enough for us to go ahead and stop protecting against pregnancy, and see if we can't create a little sister or brother for our DS, which makes me really happy...scared shitless, but happy.
We are having a good summer, and our (mostly) annual trip to the cabin is approaching fast (and the cabin is COMPLETELY paid off already this year, as opposed to the other years where we just threw it on the card!!), which is going to be SO MUCH fun with DS this year. Not to mention I could really use some relaxation.
In light of all this stuff going well, what reason could I possibly have to be feeling blue??? I am going to blame it on hormones...it MUST be hormones.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment