About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Story of Stuff

I think everyone should see this video. I hope y'all check it out.

www.thestoryofstuff.com

(The link is the title...I am still trying to get the hang of this edit html crap, ugh! I made it work on a previous post, but couldn't get it to work here...)

No comments: