I went and got my hair cut on my lunch break today...I am having a bit of cutter's remorse I think. I am sure it will be fine, I didn't take much off the overall length, but I had her give me a much more dramatic difference in the lenth of the layers. I am sure it will be fine once I do it myself tomorrow, since I told her I usually flat iron it, and she flat ironed the shit outta it, and it is the stick straightest hair you ever seen! Usually I just run the flat iron through it a bit on the underside to chill out some of the waviness underneath...she flat ironed it in itty bitty little sections and my hair was smoking. Literally. Smoke was wafting up from my head. So much smoke at times she blew it out of her face? I don't know that that is a good thing. It has never smoked when I flat iron it...
Not to mention, it cost way more than I was thinking...I mean, it was an Aveda salon, but the last time I had my hair done, I had it cut AND colored at an Aveda salon in a different town, and it only cost me like $10 more than JUST MY CUT today.
**SIGH**
She did give me a sweet little head massage for 5 minutes before beginning my cut, which was way nice and really made me want to schedule a full body massage with my friend L, but after what I spent on the damn cut today that is going to have to wait awhile.
Ah well, it is only hair; it will grow back eventually.
OH, then she tried to sell me a $20 little ass tube of Gel...um, yeah, no thanks...I will go to Target and get something just as good for like $4 thanks.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
20 hours ago
1 comment:
I am sure it looks great. I always have remorse when I spend a weeks worth of groceries on frickin cut and color. What happened to my common sense?!?
Post a Comment