Damn.
Aunt Flo arrived.
I was really hopeful this month.
I know, I said I wasn't getting wrapped up in trying to conceive, and I wasn't going to get dissapointed, but I can't lie. I am a bit dissapointed. And sad.
But, I guess I can look at it from the view that it will mean one more month that I get to spend with JUST L. He doesn't have to give up the title of cutest baby ever yet.
But still.
Oh, and have you ever tried using a full size maxi, with wings, when you are wearing a thong? Yeah, doesn't work real well. (Time to restock the work stash of tampons...)
At least it is almost time to go home. I can use it as an excuse to throw on some granny panties, some sweats, make some high carb supper and have M&M's with L for dessert...
Note: Pretty sure I don't have any male readers, but if I do, sorry for the TMI...
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
20 hours ago
2 comments:
I loved your small apology to any male readers you might have; it made me chuckle. As for the other, no matter how willing you are to just let things happen, I can imagine it would still be disapointing. It was for me, when I was trying to get pregnant with Sam. Like, I knew it would eventually happen, I knew that there wasn't really anything I could control much about it, but every month for ten months, I cried.
Thanks Kori. It sounds like you understand exactly...I completely believe and KNOW in my heart it will happen; I am destined to have another baby, I can feel it, but like you said, it is still dissapointing. It still doesn't have the feeling of desperation like last time, thankfully. I don't think it ever will; unless my SIL and brother announce that they are pg again before I can get pg again...That has to do with the fact that they had an oops in the midst of my multiple losses...I will have to tell that story sometime; it was a really difficult time.
Post a Comment