About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Monday, October 13, 2008

From the mouth of the babe...Part 2

Me: "Give mama a kiss"

The boy: "NO!"

Me: "Awwww, c'mon, that makes mama sad" Cue sad face

The boy: "Don't want to!" Cue lil' shister smile

You don't want to?! When did you learn that?! Can you even understand that yet?

Guess so. *Sigh*

Of course, I get my kiss. He is just having fun with his discovery of 'teasing'...

His other newest phrase is 'up high', and everything that is slightly out of reach is now 'up high'. LOL...

3 comments:

Kori said...

Oh, bittersweet. Really and truly.

Kevin McKeever said...

As the dad of the girl that BHJ is raising money for, thanks for the donation to Cure JM. Cheers!

justme said...

You bet Always home...I cannot imagine. Best of luck to you and yours; with raising the money, with finding a cure, with fighting the fight.