I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.
Aaaargh, I KNOW; it went down to $3.55/gallon here and I was all like, "Whoo! To cool!" And then I filled up, it still cost almost $70and I was furious.
"Ultimately nature heals because it reminds us that as humans we ARE nature. We are earth, water, wind and fire. The same cylcles and rythms that move the moon, drop the rain and draw sap through tree veins operate inside us as well" Dance of Dissident Daughter, SMK
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, for babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow. So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep!
3 comments:
Aaaargh, I KNOW; it went down to $3.55/gallon here and I was all like, "Whoo! To cool!" And then I filled up, it still cost almost $70and I was furious.
No comment!
??? R
Post a Comment