About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Friday, December 12, 2008

An appointment...

I have an appointment at 3:30. I will be heading there soon. Things could go one way, the good way, or things could go the other way, the not so good but not the end of the world way, and then my plans for tonite could be drastically different and I could be flashing back to March 8th, 2006.

Here's hoping that things go the good way, and that all is well and right in my world after my appointment, and that my plans of attending my friend S's 10th Anniversary Girl's Holiday Party are realized and no flashbacks need occur...

All of this will make sense soon, I promise. Just trust me and put the good vibes out there my few trusty readers.

Thanks :0)

1 comment:

Kori said...

Oh, good luck, good luck, good luck!