I just stopped to see Erika over at Be Gay About It and check out her post today and I hope you will jump over there and check out the link she posted.
When I watch that video, all I see is Love. So much beautiful, pure Love. And it made me cry, and yes, it breaks my heart too. I just don't understand, and never will, how someone, ANYONE feels that they have the right, or responsibility or mission or whatever to come between the bright shining Love I see when I watch that video...
Thanks for that Erika. Your day will come. Love WILL prevail.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
20 hours ago
1 comment:
That was really beautiful.
It makes me seething mad when I think we still have to deal with this type of prejudice.
Thanks for the link. I will be sharing it on my facebook and myspace
Post a Comment