About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Feeling a little better...

So I am feeling a little better today, thank god. It has moved into my sinuses a little more, but my throat doesn't hurt like it did for the last few days.

I have a few posts started about things that I really want to blog about, am trying to get those wrapped up, so stay tuned. If only work would stop getting in the way of my blogging!!! LOL...

I must say I am starting to wish I had a laptop; I keep thinking "OMG, what am I going to do in two weeks when I am at the cabin for 9 days and can't check my blogs?"

OMG, I think I need help.

No comments: