Okay, so instead of linking to the photos on my photobucket site I just linked to the file saved on my computer and viola, it worked like a charm. Don't know why, but I didn't want to link to my computer files, but just gonna do it I guess. Probably my lack of knowledge leading to a fear that linking to the file on my computer will lead to someone being able to access my personal files and steal my identity or something...You never know, it COULD happen, I think...LOL.
So anyway, check out the photo of L I took the other day.---------------->>>>
I never cease to be amazed by how cute he is. I mean, I think W and I are decent looking people, for sure, but WOW, L turned out way too cute :0)
A co-worker said of the photo "Huh, is that a hint of what's to come?" referring to L being "behind bars" and I wanted to smack him for putting that bad ju-ju out there!
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
3 comments:
Oh how well I remember the worrisome beginnings I had with Blogger. I used to be this frustrated too.
If I could calm your fears by telling you not to worry then I would be a magician.
But, I'm two years into Blogger, and I love it. You will figure it out, and the process will make you feel empowered and smart! Hang in there!
Thanks Piper :0)
We both know it is user error :)-
Post a Comment