Ugh...I am feeling worse. Now my eyes are burning and watering, I can't even get my brain to work straight and that is no good...I have 2 bids due tomorrow and really need to focus this afternoon.
I am trudging through soley on the fact that my FIL and his wife are picking L up from daycare today and I don't have to pick him up until just ahead of 7, so if I scoot outta here right at 4, I can get home and probably squeeze in an hour and a half of sleep before I gotta go get him.
Oh, c'mon 4 o'clock.
So Very Many Mixed Emotions
19 hours ago
2 comments:
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! And while I did scroll through a few of your earlier posts, I won't comment on all of them-but dude, good luck tomorrow having your IUD taken out-that is very exciting! Also, your Shelfari shelf caught my eye because I LOVE The Red Tent and also The Time Traveler's Wife-excellent reads. Excellent.
Thanks Kori - I am hoping the IUD removal isn't too painful! Although it will be worth it in the long run :) And as much of an annoyance it is having a period, I really actually miss it (between being pregnant, nursing for 13 mos and having the IUD in, I have not had a *real* period in like 2 years, and I feel kinda outta touch with my body, KWIM? I am feeling a little ungrounded and think it will help to have a cycle or two, although hopefully not too many before I am preg again, LOL.
I *just* picked up The Time Travelers Wife from the library (literally just got back to my desk, LOL) so I am SOO excited to start it...I read the first page before I pulled out of the parking lot, LOL. And since I am still feeling sick, I have a good excuse to just skip my walk tonite and do some reading after I put L to bed!
Ahhh, The Red Tent, what an amazing book. I felt such a connection to those women.
I look forward to getting to know you more when I have a chance to check out your blog more. Take care!
Post a Comment