About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Monday, December 1, 2008

WTF is wrong with people?!

Seriously, there is something fundamentally wrong with our society when something like this happens. WTF is wrong with people?

What fucking "stuff" could be so important that people would crash through the doors and trample a man TO DEATH?

I personally have never been a Black Friday shopper, and this just reinforces why. A bunch of people acting like a bunch of starved, slathering pack dogs circling around dying prey.

It makes me sick to my stomach.

And sad. SO SAD for that man and his family.

All in the name of material 'things'.

What are we coming to?

3 comments:

Kori said...

that is simply unbearable; I have a hard time shopping under normal circumstances, so would never even consder going out THAT day, and then to see THIS? please.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
oneheavenlyheart said...

I think everyone could use a "deal" but I'd much rather pay full price than fight "Crowd Mentality"...

I love crowds, I love people and people watching, and I did spend ALL DAY on Friday out and about, but not until around noon when the PANIC and STAMPEDES were surely over.

It's outrageous and ridiculous and everyone is talking about it because it is.