About Me

I am a 30 year old mom - of TWO BOYS!?!, wife, career woman, sister, friend, auntie and daughter and this blog is JUST FOR ME...In a busy life of putting everyone else first (as most of us mums do) it is going to be one of the things that I make time to do FOR ME...it's going to be a place for me to put down my thoughts and maybe make some sense of all the things that roll around in my head; make some sense of my journey...It's going to be a view of me, from inside.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hasta Luego!

We are heading out the door in about 10 minutes, just thought I would drop in and say G'bye, internet :0) I will see you when we get back next Sunday. Here's a little something from L...

kiow9 h0eebfjkghjdfoow4004030kd;mxc;ls zb/KB

Hope everyone has a great week and Labor Day weekend...Hope you all get to do a little relaxing :0)

2 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

hi hi

Thanks so much for the link!

also I LOVE your coexist picture so much.

Have a great time :o)

Dana said...

can you shoot with me this saturday?